How to use CIP system
The questions about CIP working
1. How much time should we wash the tank with alkali?
2. In what temperature should the alkali water be?
When the tap water until 60-80 degree, then add alkali. After melt, then start cleaning tanks.
3. Should we first wait all the water to drain?
Yes, you are right.
4. How much time rinsing with water?
Use tap water clean it 3-5 times intermittently, 5-10 mins every times.
5. Should the water be in high temperature?
Tap water and H2O2 both is homoeothermy, just alkali is high temperature.
6. How much time H2O2 water washing? in which temperature?
20-30mins for H2O2 water washing. Homoeothermy.
7. How do we place the alkali and H2O2 water inside tanks?
Just need make alkali and H2O2 direct to top manholes of CIP tank. Then transfer it to other brewery tank by CIP pump.
Welcome to Jinan Qihui Beer Equipment Co., Ltd
COPYRIGHT © Jinan Qihui Beer Equipment Co., Ltd：鲁ICP备XXXXXXXXX号 Powered by www.300.cn